Monday, February 11, 2008

I am so excited to write about the show that was held at 'Trinity Acres and Woods' community on the 8th and 9th of December 2007. I got to meet a lot of people and got to hear their first hand opinions of my painitngs. There was lots of accolades and appreciation. Many of them wrote on the guest book that I had placed on the table to get written opinions. I was really happy to see young children taking a lot of interest in paintings. They would just run around and observe each painting and finally pick out their favourites and discuss among themselves, oblivious of me. There was a total informal atmosphere and the experience was exhilerating.I had in fact displayed a variety of paintings, not sticking to any style or theme in paticular, because 'Trinity Acres and Woods' is a community comprising of rows of homes, and I guessed that people of all tastes and ages will be visiting my exhibition. I think that I made a good decision, for there was a steady flow of people of all ages and tastes, and I got to meet some local artists also.I am greatful to good friends Yoga and Champa who are such wonderful people. They live in this beautiful community, and had made all arrangements for me. All in all it was a great week end and I wish to thank my friends Yoga and Champa for making the exhibition a reality.

No comments: